Report Related FAQs
We would request you to browse through our (Apparent Market Research) website and identify appropriate content. Post that, please contact the sales team (at email@example.com) to receive free samples copies of the interested studies and schedule subsequent product review calls with the analysts.
Yes, our sales team will reach out to you and will also share a sample copy/brochure of the study with you post receiving a query. Moreover, in the case of an upcoming study, a demo sample will be provided. The sample copy is designed to offer an overview of the report format & sample market information for pre-purchase data validation. We will also schedule a free pre-sales analyst call to answer specific questions from your side.
Syndicated studies are carried out with an extensive secondary search, primary interviews with the Key Industry Personel within a broad framework to answer some of the pertinent questions around the topics. During the process, we gather a significant amount of data and information. Moreover, syndicated studies are prepared to cater to a large audience. However, in case you are looking for specific customizations or have more questions on the report, please feel free to drop us a query by filling in the form available adjacent to the report description page. Also, you may contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or phone: +91.790.475.7367
Your message on customization (sent by mail or via a telephonic conversation) will be forwarded to the research team. The research team will do a feasibility on the topic and will design a consumer-centric study keeping in mind the requirements stated by you. Moreover, the research team may also request for a telephonic conference with you to discuss customization requirements, understand your pain-points and propose viable solutions.
The price and timeline of a customized report will be shared with you by the sales representative, post finalizing the list of deliverables. As syndicated reports are prepared to cater to a large audience, hence Apparent Market Research offers a 10% free customization on all the reports to fulfill your requirements. We request you to kindly get in touch with the sales team for more information.
Research studies or reports are updated once in 6 months or a year, depending on the traction & need. You can contact our sales team to inquire about a report update status or if you want an old report to get updated for you.
Apparent Market Research has an extensive database of reports and market updates, and not all of which get uploaded as individual studies. In case you are not able to find what you are looking for, kindly contact the sales team (via email or phone) and schedule an analyst call or drop in a message to discuss requirements.
Apparent Market Research believes in delivering targeted and client-centric studies. In an attempt to do so, we offer our clients with the following pre-sale facilities:
- Free product review call with the author/analyst of the report/study, to help you gain access to the analyst perspective.
- Customized research that will help you with due diligence.
- Targeted purchase facility to help maximize the value of money.
The reports are delivered in PDF & spreadsheet formats. Moreover, PPT formats are delivered to clients on special requests.
Ordering and Delivery
In any of our report, a “Add to Cart” option is available at the right-hand side of the report description page. Please click on the button and follow the instructions to make a purchase.
- Step One: Select the reports.
- Step Two: Make the payment via wire transfer or online purchase.
- Step Three: We will send you the invoice. In case of a wire transfer, please sign the purchase contract.
- Step Four: If the report is already published then the dispatch team will share the report within 48 hours. And if the report is under production, then we would take the report on priority and will get it delivered in two weeks, from the date of purchase.
The published reports will be delivered within 48 hours, post-payment confirmation. Some clients may witness a delay in delivery on account of the difference in time zones. However, all published reports are dispatched within 48 hours of payment confirmation. Please note that if you make your purchase over a weekend or holiday, you will be contacted the following business day.
The report will be in a PDF format that will be sent to you electronically at your registered email address. To ensure that our emails are getting delivered in your inbox, please whitelist our domain, i.e., @apparentmarketresearch.com. You can also mark “not spam” for any of the mails received from Apparent Market Research.
If you are placing an order on a company’s behalf, you should be authorized to make the purchase decision. You can place your order using the following channels:
- Ordering by Telephone:
- Call us on +91.790.475.7367 and speak with our customer service representative to place an order.
- Ordering by Email:
- Send all your requirements and questions to email@example.com. Remember to include all your details including billing & delivery address along with the preferred mode of payment. Our executives will get in touch with you within one business day.
License Type and Purchase Options
Product licenses are designed to regulate readership and distribution rights.
- The purchase of a Data pack' grants access to the excel sheet of a specific report for one person only and cannot be shared with other employees within the same company.
- The purchase of a 'Single User License' grants access to a specific report for one person (1 PC) only and cannot be shared with other employees within the same company.
- The purchase of a 'Multi User License’ grants access to a specific report for two to five users (2-5 PCs) only within the same department and company.
- The purchase of an 'Enterprise License’ grants access to a specific report to a company wide audience (more than 5 PCs). This includes subsidiary companies or other companies within a group.
We generally do not promote the sale of separate or individual segments from within a study, as it might fail to relay the actual meaning of the study or provide a holistic picture of the market. However, in special cases, select chapters are provided based on the client requirement.
For more information, please contact our sales representative on the phone: +91.790.475.7367 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payments and Invoicing
For online orders, we accept Visa, American Express, Mastercard, Discover, and Diner’s Club. Arrangements for payment by check, bank wire transfer or invoice can be made by contacting customer service at +91.790.475.7367 or email@example.com.
Keeping the clients’ information safe and secure is our highest priority. Our trusted partners PayPal, help us facilitate secure transactions. All payments are through PayPal - we don't store your details.
An invoice against your purchase will be sent electronically to you immediately after the purchase. Apparent Market Research also provides its clients with Pro-forma invoices to facilitate purchase decisions. For more queries please contact our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payments once made are non-refundable. This is a standard company and industry policy. The use of our products or reports are based on the concept of knowledge transfer and therefore, a refund cannot be issued post the client has read the study. In an attempt to avoid such situations, Apparent Market Research provides comprehensive and transparent pre-purchase facilities to all its clients.
These problems are rare. You will however, receive a notification while filling the payment form, in case the gateway fails to verify your credit card information. In our experience, billing address mismatch is the most common payment related issue. However, in case you experience any other issue, please contact us and we will look into it straightaway.
- The error code in question refers specifically to a billing address mismatch or low credit limit. If the billing address does not match the address to where the card statement is sent, the transaction may be declined. This is often caused by a recent move where the address on file has not been properly updated.
- There is a possibility that the card limit is running low or your bank has stopped the payment because of an irregular transaction such as in case of a large amount, for account safety. Please talk to your bank and approve the transaction for the payment to go through.
Apparent Market Research provides free analyst access, with every purchase. These analyst minutes are designed to help our clients with report related questions, concerns & gain insights into analyst perspectives.
The report does not include everything that I was looking for. How can Apparent Market Research help?
Our studies are designed to meet all market participants across the value chain in a holistic manner. However, owing to the nature of the field of consulting, requirements can vary across a wide range. We request you to share your customization requests with us prior to purchase. However, in case you don’t find what you need in our report, kindly, request post-sale customization.
We offer our clients with a free 10% customization on the syndicated report. In case you have not availed this service as a pre-sale facility, we request you to share the requirements with our sales team. The research team post feasibility will share the purview of the post-sale customization along with the price (if applicable) and the timeline.