IoT in Healthcare Market by Component (Medical Device, Systems & Software, Services, and Connectivity Technology), Application (Telemedicine, Connected Imaging, and Inpatient Monitoring), End User, and Region – Forecast to 2024
The global Internet of Things (IoT) in healthcare market size is expected to be more than USD 180.0 billion by 2024. Key factors driving the growth of the IoT in healthcare market are the rising focus on active patient engagement and patient-centric care, growing need for adoption of cost-control measures in the healthcare sector, and growth of high-speed network technologies for IoT connectivity, and increasing focus on patient-centric service delivery through various channels.
Connected technology is one of the primary applications of IoT in healthcare. Such devices are majorly used for patient monitoring, taking readings, observing patterns, and notifying patients in case of imperfections in patterns. This technology is also used in real-time monitoring at – risk patients, making informed decisions, and preventing emergency room visits.
In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year to estimate the size of the IoT in healthcare market. The report provides a forecast from 2019 to 2024. It aims at estimating the size and growth potential of the IoT in healthcare market across different segments, such as component type, application, technology, end-user, and region. Factors such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing the growth of the IoT in healthcare market have also been studied in this report. The report analyzes the opportunities in the IoT in healthcare market market for stakeholders and presents a competitive landscape of the market.
This report answers the following 11 key questions.
- What are some of the most promising potential, high growth opportunities for the global IoT in healthcare market by Component (Medical Device, Systems & Software, Services, and Connectivity Technology), Application (Telemedicine, Connected Imaging, and Inpatient Monitoring), End User (Hospitals, Surgical Centers, and Clinics, Clinical Research Organizations, Government and Defense Institutions, Research and Diagnostic Laboratories), and geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa, and South America)?
- Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the IoT in healthcare market?
- What are the business risks and threats to the IoT in healthcare market?
- What are emerging trends in this IoT in healthcare market and the reasons behind them?
- What are some changing demands of customers in the IoT in healthcare market?
- What are the new developments in the IoT in healthcare market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Who are the major players in the IoT in healthcare market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- What M & A activities have taken place in the last five years in the IoT in healthcare market?
The IoT in healthcare market comprises key solution providers, such as Agamatrix (US), Armis (US), Capsule Technologies (US), Comarch SA (Poland), Cisco Systems (US), GE Healthcare (US), IBM Corporation (US), Intel (US), KORE Wireless (US), Medtronic (Ireland), Microsoft Corporation (US), OSP Labs (US), Resideo Technologies (US), Royal Philips (Netherlands), SAP SE (Germany), Sciencesoft (US), Softweb Solutions (US), STANLEY Healthcare (US), Telit (UK), and Welch Allyn (US).
The study includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the IoT in healthcare market with their company profiles, recent developments, and key market strategies.
This research report categorizes the IoT in healthcare market based on component, application, end user, and regions.
By Component, the IoT in healthcare market is divided into the following segments:
- Medical Devices
- Wearable External Medical Devices
- Implanted Medical Devices
- Stationary Medical Devices
- Systems and Software
- Remote Device Management
- Network Bandwidth Management
- Data Analytics
- Application Security
- Network Security
- Deployment and Integration
- Support and Maintenance
- Connectivity Technology
By Application, the IoT in healthcare market is divided into the following segments:
- Store-and-forward Telemedicine
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Interactive Medicine
- Clinical Operations and Workflow Management
- Connected Imaging
- Inpatient Monitoring
- Medication Management
- Others (Fall detection, sportsmen care, and public safety)
By End User, the IoT in healthcare market is divided into the following segments:
- Hospitals, Surgical Centers, and Clinics
- Clinical Research Organizations
- Government and Defense Institutions
- Research and Diagnostic Laboratories
By Region, the IoT in healthcare market is divided into the following segments:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of APAC
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Middle East
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Competition Benchmarking: Benchmarking of leading 20 players on the basis of product portfolio, production plants, market pricing, sales footprint, target customer types, etc.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Healthcare IoT market.
Available Customizations: With the given market data, Apparent Research offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs.