Social Media Analytics Market by Component, Application (Sales and Marketing Management, Customer Experience Management, and Competitive Intelligence), Deployment Model, Organization Size, Industry Vertical, and Region – Global Forecast to 2024
Social media analytics is widely considered to be a significant business and marketing tool in the present-day business scenario. To gain actionable insights on consumer perceptions and improve their services and products portfolio, businesses across the world are using social media analytics. The global social media analytics market size is expected to be more than USD 9.0 billion by 2024.
The exceptional evolution from business intelligence (BI) techniques to advanced analytics techniques and the massive upsurge in the number of social media users have elevated the adoption of social media analytics across the globe. Furthermore, increased expenditure on analytics and growth in focus on competitive intelligence are the factors that support the overall social media analytics market growth. Apart from this, an increase in the rate of adoption in SMEs and increased cloud adoption depict major growth opportunities for the market.
In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year to estimate the size of the social media analytics market. The report provides a forecast from 2019 to 2024. It aims at estimating the size and growth potential of the social media analytics market across different segments, such as component, application, deployment model, organization size, industry vertical, and region. Factors such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing the growth of the social media analytics market have also been studied in this report. The report analyzes the opportunities in the social media analytics market for stakeholders and presents a competitive landscape of the market.
This report answers the following 11 key questions.
- What are some of the most promising potential, high growth opportunities for the global Social media analytics market by Component (Solutions, Services), Deployment Model (On-premises, Cloud), Organization Size (Large Enterprises, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)), Application (Sales and Marketing Management, Customer Experience Management, Competitive Intelligence, Risk Management and Fraud Detection, Public Safety and Law Enforcement, and Others), By Industry Vertical (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), Telecommunications and Information Technology (IT), Retail and eCommerce, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Media and Entertainment, Government and Defense, Travel and Hospitality, and Others and geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa, and South America)?
- Which segments will grow at a faster pace, and why?
- Which regions will grow at a faster pace, and why?
- What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the social media analytics market?
- What are the business risks and threats to the social media analytics market?
- What are emerging trends in this social media analytics market and the reasons behind them?
- What are some changing demands of customers in the social media analytics market?
- What are the new developments in the Social media analytics market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Who are the major players in the social media analytics market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
The social media analytics market comprises key solution providers, such as Oracle (US), Salesforce (US), IBM (US), SAS Institute (US), Adobe (US), Clarabridge (US), NetBase Solutions (US), Brandwatch (UK), Talkwalker (UK), Digimind (US), Meltwater (US), SpreadFast (US), Cision (US), Simplify360 (India), and Hootsuite (Canada).
The study includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the social media analytics market with their company profiles, recent developments, and key market strategies.
This research report categorizes the Social media analytics market based on component, application, end-user, and regions.
This research report categorizes social media analytics based on component, deployment model, organization size, application, industry verticals, and regions.
- Professional Services
- Training and Education
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
By Deployment Model:
By Organization Size:
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Sales and Marketing Management
- Customer Experience Management
- Competitive Intelligence
- Risk Management and Fraud Detection
- Public Safety and Law Enforcement
- Others (Workforce Management and Compliance Management)
By Industry Vertical:
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Telecommunications and Information Technology (IT)
- Retail and eCommerce
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Media and Entertainment
- Government and Defense
- Travel and Hospitality
- Others (Education and Research, Transportation and Logistics, and Energy and Utilities)
- North America
- United Kingdom (UK)
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Rest of APAC
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Middle East
- South America
- Rest of Latin America
Competition Benchmarking: Benchmarking of leading 15 players based on product portfolio, production plants, market pricing, sales footprint, target customer types, etc.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the social media analytics market.
Available Customizations: With the given market data, Apparent Research offers customizations according to the company’s specific needs.